Requirements in becoming an ePinoyload member:
You can register here.
What is the minimum deposit?
Minimum deposit is 500 pesos.
Where to Deposit?
Address: 8th floor Aic Center building, 204 Escolta, Binondo
Account No: 120153521
Once deposited pls read this page.
Business Hours are 8-5pm. Monday – Sunday.
For Saturdays, cutoff time is 12 noon and for BDO deposits only.
Incomplete deposit details will not be entertained.
Will there be a registration fee for new Traders?
Over 1 million – 2.7% (maximum)
What if I wasn’t able to reach the quota?
Can I add a epinoyload member from another trader?
How to replenish my Load Wallet?
- BDO (Metro Manila, no charge)
See above or our Where to deposit page.
- using EpinoyLoad webtool.
- using your registered Smart mobile number via 7670 access code (free of charge)
How to deactivate / reactivate an account?
- Contact your Trader and/or Sub-trader to deactivate account (we will not issue a wallet credit for lost, stolen and likes)
- You cannot reactive an account, just register or apply for a new one.
I made a mistake loading a customer, how could I get back the load wallet?
- We will not issue a load credit
- If member is compromised we could only deactivate the account
- RLOAD <amount> <mobile no>
What will I do if my trader / sub-trader is no longer active or hard to reach?
- Send us an email about this and include your number.
- We will create a syntax code for this moving forward (RBAL LOST TRADER) “not yet in place”